Aluminum fencing is a common option for many fence applications but what are its benefits? The following is a list reasons why aluminum fencing is a perfect choice for your next fencing project.
1. Cost. Aluminum fencing costs much less than traditional wrought iron. True wrought iron fencing must be fabricated in our shop with more expensive metal as compared to aluminum fences that are manufactured.
2. No Rust. Aluminum does not rust like iron, which is classified as a ferric metal which will oxidize and rust. Aluminum is not a ferric metal and will not rust. It’s estimated that aluminum can will take over 10,000 years to disintegrate.
3. Low Maintenance. Unlike wrought iron fencing, aluminum will not need to be painted every few years. When manufactured, our aluminum fencing receives multiple protective coats including a powder paint coating that will last without needing to be repainted.
4. Esthetics. Aluminum fencing provides low maintenance containment and security while looking great. Black metal fencing blends with almost all landscapes and is available in a variety of styles.
6. Rakablity. Most good aluminum fence panels are rackable meaning they can adjust to the slope of your land. If your fence is not rakable, then it can and will leave unsightly gaps at the bottom of the fence when going up or down a grade.
7. Warranty. Our aluminum fences come with a lifetime manufactures warranty.
At Fence Workshop™, we’re leading suppliers of aluminum fences and gates in Georgia, Florida and North Carolina. We supply aluminum fencing from multiple aluminum fence manufacturers and provide both residential and commercial aluminum fence materials and supplies.
Get Started – Shop Our Fences Now!
We know you’re getting excited about your new fencing project, and we would love to help. You’re just a call or click away from getting started! Our passion is the art of beautiful fences, and we can’t wait to share that passion with you to create the dazzling fencing you’ve been dreaming of. Get started now!
Phone: (404) 973-2911 Email: [email protected] Get a quote: Online Quick Quote Form